Add a rally, forum, town hall, or other event to collect RSVPs, give attendees directions and more.
Add events from your existing Ning or MeetUp groups to share with other FreedomConnector activists.
Let other FreedomConnector activists join your cause to mobilize for freedom!
VOTE NOW: Now that CPAC is over- who do you think is the front-runner for 2016?
Congressman Paul Ryan
Former Senator Rick Santorum
Former Gov Huckabee
Dr. Ben Carson
Other- Discuss below!
View poll and comments »
Church Signs 2
1) The best vitamin for a Christian is B1
2) Under same management for over 2000 years
3) Try Jesus. If you don't like Him, the devil will always take you back
4) Soul food served here
5) You can give without loving but you cannot love without giving
6) Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive
7) Reputation is what people think about you. Character is what people know you are
8) Don't give up. Moses was once a basket case!
9) Come early for a good Back seat
10) Seven days without prayer makes one weak
11) No Jesus - no peace, Know Jesus - know peace!
12) Worry is interest paid on trouble before it is due
Proverbs 7: 19-28
19. If we would keep a clear conscience and a quiet mind, we must shun all excitements to anger. And a man who affects a style of living above his means, goes the way to ruin.
20. There is nothing got by ill designs. And many have paid dear for an unbridled tongue.
21. This speaks very plainly what many wise and good men feel very strongly, how grievous it is to have a foolish, wicked child.
(…21 He who sires a fool does so to his sorrow, And the father of a fool has no joy. 22A joyful heart is good medicine, But a broken spirit dries up the bones. 23A wicked man receives a bribe from the bosom To pervert the ways of justice.…)
22. It is great mercy that God gives us leave to be cheerful, and cause to be cheerful, if by his grace he gives us hearts to be cheerful.
23. The wicked are ready to part with their money, though loved, that they may not suffer for their crimes.
24. The prudent man keeps the word of God continually in view. But the foolish man cannot fix his thoughts, nor pursue any purpose with steadiness.
25. Wicked children despise the authority of their father, and the tenderness of their mother.
26. It is very wrong to find fault for doing what is duty.
27,28. A man may show himself to be a wise man, by the good temper of his mind, and by the good government of his tongue.
He is careful when he does speak, to speak to the purpose. God knows his heart, and the folly that is bound there; therefore he cannot be deceived in his judgment as men may be.
THE THREE STOOGES
Today, April 15, 2014, King George High School conducted a limited lockdown drill. The drill lasted for approximately 25-30 minutes. The purpose of the limited lockdown drill was to review classroom security procedures, instruction continued during the drill. Concurrent with our lockdown drill, the Sheriff's department conducted a search of nine (9) randomly drawn classrooms with their K-9 units.
Today, April 15, 2014, King George High School conducted a limited lockdown drill. The drill lasted for approximately 25-30 minutes. The purpose of the limited lockdown drill was to review classroom security procedures, instruction continued during the drill. Concurrent with our lockdown drill, the Sheriff's department conducted a search of nine (9) randomly drawn classrooms with their K-9 units. Thank you for your understanding and support, please contact us with any questions or concerns.
This was the e-mail I received at 8:47 a.m. this morning. Students picked to be searched without cause or a warrant! I have to wait until this afternoon to see if this happen to my son. If it did, the school and I have a problem! I'm sure it is not just happening in VA.
Under tax law, stolen property, bribes, kickbacks, and income from other illegal activities must be counted as income. Embezzlers, thieves, and bootleggers may also take deductions for costs relating to criminal activity.
Happy Tax Day!
Do you have a legalist friend who is constantly preaching to you on how you are backsliding laodicean sinner because you have rejected Herb's teachings?
Are you sick of hearing how prefect they are in keeping ALL the law? Since we all know that there is not a single Armstrongite out there that keeps the law in it's entirety, you can now drive that point home with this unique gift!
Buy your friends a Feces Paddle! -
that's right, it's not a typo!
I know just the 'FRIEND' that needs one !
See more at: http://armstrongismlibrary.blogspot.com/...
Bundy's travails could prove a rallying point for opposition to our larger and more invasive government and its overt socialist and dictatorial policies. The echoes of 'The Guns of August' can be heard, if ever so faintly.
On another distressing note, Mike Dickinson, the VA Democrat running for the seat currently held by Eric Cantor, R-Va., said on twitter that he wants to 'decimate' (his words) Christians, NRA supporters, members of the Tea Party and Fox News.
Also Rep. Elijah Cummings, D-Md., the ranking member of the House Oversight Committee, blatantly lied when he denied his office (obviously some underling??) contacted Lois Lerner (her of Fifth Amendment subterfuge and resigning) to encourage the IRS to block 'True the Vote's' application for tax-exempt status because they sought to eliminate voter fraud. Emails released by the House Oversight Committee's majority Republican staff caught Cummings in the lie with documented evidence that Cumming's staff communicated with Lerner numerous times in 2012 and '13 regarding 'True the Vote'.
Back to Nevada. This entire situation is certainly not about a 'tortoise' . . . or a 'Snail Darter', 'Spotted Owl' or other endangered species. This is about 'power' and the possibility of the Obama administration imposing martial law in their determined march toward socialist control over the legitimate rights of American citizens.
Is this the America in which we live? Are we, as concerned citizens, going to allow these devious moves by devious politicians to be un-checked? Are we approaching the 'tipping point' . . . or are we already there?
Your support keeps freedom alive!